Saturday, August 21, 2004

Suffering during holiday

It's holiday.

Unlike the previous holiday that I had, I have to do my homework and project. My homework are like virgin books, piling like a hill, all untouched!! That's the point. I was thinking if i could absent on the 30th August, coz the next day is Nasional day. And now, the thought is kinda spammed by my Add Maths teacher. He wants us to hand in the project on that day, otherwise whole class demerit 20 marks!!

This holiday is like nothing to me. Still have to do the homework whole day long. Look, how to relax when the tests are just around the corner. If u know me well, you'll surely get the thought that I actually wont have the time to do preparations. Hopefully, the carmen you've known for some time or years, will change.

The workload is huge. Tell me, how to have fun with the work? No answer for this question, because it's never going to be fun. Face the reality, face it carmen. It's life, you gotta live with it.

Holiday? I dont think so, seriously.

5 comments:

LYH said...

..hey...dun put urself..on a hard difficult position...ok..??
life is just like that....u shud get good use of the time, instead of watchin TV...but...
mayb u can't resist it...i also can't resist TV..coz...OLYMPIC...haha..=D

..dun make ur life that difficult..
..life is beautiful, life is wonderful..
...so..be with it..:D

...U R ONLY HUMAN..=D

LYH said...

...BUt...at least...u do ur best...
..enjoy ur holiday...but dun forget..the work..:D
..at least..u try to study..
..and get the best result..
...u have changed...U know that..=D
...so..

let everyone..know..that u have changed into..a better...carmen..:D

BE+....and...happy holiday for ya..

..me....sigh...-.-""""...i still have to wake up at 7...
...go to skool....and study...:(

..life is beautiful...
...i have made my life better..
..so....
..make ur life better...
...and be urself...=D..

..show us that u r U...=D
...a better carmen..:D

carmen said...

i know i have changed in various aspects..but, the laziness tht i used to have..and still having..heh..dunno whether i can change it..working hard though..life is beautiful..i agree, sometimes..but life is unfair! u know tht right?
ooh..Olympics..i watch too..heh..cant resist sometimes..

Anonymous said...

ya...holiday is worst...v still need 2 do hw...n extra hw summore.....i think u r more hardworking then me lor...a lot more....so...u must hav do revision n stuff.....b good la...


Sue...

carmen said...

hmm...hardworking is never a good word to describe me..
i know it! heh, u're more hardworking actually, put aside the fact tht u sleep way earlier than i do. i have wasted the holiday doing nothing but sleeping and 'resting'. wish i could turn back the time.