Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Misunderstanding vs Benevolence

I dont know what happened to me these days, always being misunderstood by someone. I mean, friends and teachers. I didnt happen to fightback, as in tell them the truth. Just let it be, they will understand me someday, I thought. As a student, it's better if we dont mess with the teachers. Dont you think so?

Everyone grows up with misunderstandings. I learnt a lot from those though. We've gotta give in to avoid arguments. Peace finds harmony.


"Magnanimous people have no vanity, they have no jealousy, they have no reserves, and they feed on the true and solid wherever they find it. And what is more, they find it everywhere." -Van Wyck Brooks

5 comments:

LYH said...

..hey..wht is benevolence...dude..??

..yeah..i think so..
....the world full of misunderstanding..
..me and u have misunderstanding be4 too...don't u remember...???

..but..yeah..don't fightback with teacher..
..u shud...respect..teacher..:D

..like me...=D

Jet said...

prove them wrong.

carmen said...

benovolence is something good that u do..hmm..u can consider as charity if u want to..hmm..wht's the misunderstanding tht we had? i think i've forgotten, pls remind me bout it..but if it's bad..we shall talk bout it and dont mention it here..hehe..
prove them wrong..it's hard..they wont accept the explanation. Instead it'll get worse..think we have to give in sometimes..but not too kind..

LYH said...

...don't have to talk about the past..
..and i dun want to mention about the bad thing..:D

..peace..:D

Anonymous said...

~ if u can trust urself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too.... ~

hmmn.....actually i don't really understand tis but....hope that this is suitable....hahhahah.....


Sue...