Saturday, September 04, 2004

Contented

Flashbacks of lifestyles and experiences for the past three years in chong hwa has come back to my mind, vividly.

I was so nervous awaiting today to arrive. I kept on pushing pressure and negative expectations to myself, about how my long-time-no-see's friends in chong hwa would have to say about me. I was so stupid and been a nuisance yesterday, asking my recent friends to accompany me, or something. Though i know it's never gonna happen.

I arrived at chong hwa really early today, and was the centre of attraction, as i'm the only one who's without the usual pinafore that i used to wear. Thinking bout the days, i kinda feel like turning back the time. Poor thing, there's no time machine in this world, or maybe there really is, i wouldnt have the opportunity to make a turnback. That's life, i gotta live with it, since i've made my decision. Fortunately, i'm blessed with some good friends right now.

My friends were great. And some unexpected things happened, i feel totally awesome. My friends and i had a few conversations, with the ex-classmates and the double-the-ex-classmates. Then, we went to have our same old spot to have our delicious pizza, i was so damn full man! The havent-heard-for-some-time's laughing came back again!

The only thing that made me feel bad was my ex-headmaster! He just discharged from the hospital for having heart attack few months ago. Well, i saw him today. He's put off his weight and i'm quite sad about it. Hope he'll recover very soon. He was such a great headmaster. He talked to me today, again!! The day i left the school, he actually talked to me and took a photograph with me. I really love him.

Anyway, time has passed. Gotta pick up the pieces of mine to start off my tasks and the final examinations before the long break.


The au revoir has brought me the biggest awe. Friendship will never end but i'm afraid the relationship will get strained. Friends forever is no doubt, dude.


4 comments:

fOeverEva said...

hey, heehe, i dun noe u took a photo wif headmaster!!!
hehehee, tat's nice!!
hehe, glad to heard tat u're happy today..,
hehee, luckily u nv find me, a good decision.,
i'm not very happy.,haha,, aihh,.,.
hehee, nth larr, hehee, plz be confident okie??
next time, if got come again, remember to find me, k?

carmen said...

oh yeah, i'll definitely go and find ya next time! It wasnt a nice one tht i didnt find u tht day, sorry. Chin up.

carmen said...

I've made my decision. No turning back.
thanks, by the way..=)

Anonymous said...

sorry ler.....but....i really dont know anyone there so.....din accompany u....u should b very serious when u ask us.....mayb i will try my best 2 go with u....but....still......sorry....


Sue...