Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Open your eyes

Facing the same scenery every day will make us feel the boredom, i moved the furnitures in my room to feel the satisfaction back again. i wanted to have a change, that explains the purpose of doing so.

Looking up at the ceiling in my room, i can tell it's purely white. We wake up every morning and what is the first thing that comes to your mind? What's the first thing that you see? What's the first thing you do? And, what's the very first thing you wanna see, do and think of? Sincerely, no one will really dare and even not wanting to open their eyes.

I dont mind struggling every day and rush my way to school every day to meet up with my friends and attend some lessons that is utter hokum, i just want a simple life; not as hectic as the day in this city nowadays. I wanna take a rest, com'on, dare me to move. I will still carry on with this lifestyle. Anyhow, i can fight no more and i am drowning inside, precisely.


'If one hand could become the symbol of our independence, think what all our hands combined can do for the nation!'- The Star newspaper.

We are responsible for the place that we presumed as our homeland, how can i ever forget my homeland's independance day? Never. Anyone here proud to be a Malaysian? Look up for the title of this article before you answer this question.

Happy Belated National Day!!




2 comments:

LYH said...

..i wake up...at the morning..the first thing in my mind...is....umm...wht will happen....today...
...and wht i wish to happen..=D

..yeah...
...i am malaysian...
..and i will always be a malaysian...
..and be proud of malaysian...
...and u tooo..=D

but...u r late...laar...
..anyway...hope u have a happy..hari kebangsaan..=D

Anonymous said...

hey....u should take a pic of ur room ler....let me c....then u will know the difference.....between the old n the new one......hhehehehehheh.....


Sue...