Saturday, September 11, 2004

Long Time Coming

Can you whisper in my year? Where have you been?

Exams are coming. Exams are approaching. Exams are killing!!-Nothing much, i just want to find some space to holler the words out. People pass me by would have presumed I'm a lunatic, if i ever shouted it out.

My tasks been piling, it wont ever stop piling. Not even when the examination arrives sooon. I wonder why the teacher's been willing to give us that much homework, do they consider themselves as those dedicated teachers? No questions, some of them does. Especially the one who's on my mind right now, at least at the moment. Hilarious, there will always be someone, as in teacher who's really qualified as a dedicated teacher on my mind, why am i saying that then? Sigh..

Examinations been mudding me. I am made dizzy by it. How strong it could be.. There's only one week left, oh my, I dont have the guts to face it. Again, where have you been? You'll show up right through me, when the time comes, why? Because i deserve it..and it will be.

My guts.

7 comments:

LYH said...

"Can you whisper in my year? "...wat..??/
....in ur year..????
i dunno wat it means...

life is a big.....question..
..but it is only guts that make us go on with our
..crappy life..
...only guts bring us to life...
...only guts can make us do something that u never do be4..
...but test...
...guts sumtimes dun help...
..coz....it is ur mind and ur concerntration to ur books...that is matter..

..but still...
all the best in ur exam..
...and gud luck..

=D

carmen said...

hah, tht could be either 'year' or 'ear'..either one..it means more or less the same..tests..i need guts to face it man...it lasts for like..10 days ya know..sighh..thks by the way..

Anonymous said...

oii....don't stop bloging....if u saw this comment...just dont....cause....u know ler....i m used 2 open 4 netscape in the same time.....one is 4 mail...frenster....ur blog...n hotmail....so....dont me change that....hey...ya...exam is just round the corner....but honestly....i din prepared yet....i mean fully prepared...i din do anything this weekend....casue bz sleeping....haih....just know that i m goin 2 fail again.....


Sue...

carmen said...

com'on..u're not fully prepared yet..but at least u've already started something right? yea, i wont stop blogging..dont worry..you're funny by the way =)

Anonymous said...

hoii...i really cannot stand ledi.....u ar....i promise 2 post 1 comment each....but....now really need 2 do some explaination....hey....i just wan 2 make that not yet prepare more 'serious'....by saying not fully prepared la.....hoiyor...so....dont assume that i hav ler...hmmmn....


Sue...

Anonymous said...

although u wrote dis 4 quite sometime alr but now...da exam is still on!!!!
since da exam begins, i've been like living in da hell...exam really makes me suffer!
same as u 2...some subjects i haven even started yet...very worried but da laziness seems 2 b more powerful!:-/ wat 2 do?
no matter how u all think of me or wat u all say, i juz wanna tell u all i m juz da same human as u all...i still hav 2 study until late at nite like u all n put much efforts on it...juz u all dun understand n dunno...
so dun ever we're different...i really dun like it...even it's juz a joke

Anonymous said...

wanna say...WISH U GOOD LUCK IN UR EXAM...n HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


YING...