Thursday, September 23, 2004

Rain. Oh, A Rain To Remember!

It rained cats and dogs just now; really heavy. I didnt know how to go back, now that I'm here, hints that I am home right now, safely. Thank God. I was running in the rain and I had never thought it turned out to be that great. I havent been running or rushing in the rain for quite some time; it's been years, I reckon. Accompanied by a friend; someone I had never in my life thought that I would run in the rain with, I had this exuberant feeling that I wanted to play in the rain just now. I know it was impossible though, for your information, I didnt want anybody to assume me as a maniac. Sigh. We just got connected and this is the first thing we do together, pleasing enough.

That rain was genuinely nostalgically evoking. It brought me back to my alma mater's time. Man, I missed it! I liked playing in the rain with my then best friend, if you're reading this now, guess you know it. Best friend remains in my heart, still.

First day of my examinations, it has nothing much to talk about. I'm just welcoming the other subjects, what to do. Damn, I'm feeling weak, could it be the rain or something? Gotta take a short nap anyway.

4 comments:

LYH said...

..well...sumtimes...i will think that u r a maniac...haha
but playing under the rain is fun...
but dangerous..

..hey r u talking about me...hahah

well...the test has arrived ...for u..
..all i can say...is..
ALL the BEST..
..and DO ur BEST..
...and BE the BEST..

GUD LUCK...=D

Anonymous said...

hey....me 2 walked back home in rain...but it's yesterday...4 me...not that fun....cause my shoe is wet ler....yesterday morning cannot wear summore....haiz...when i really got that type of mood....then it will b fun.....but.....just not during scool day...just not.....exam week ler....wish u n me n everyone good luck....hehehehehhe....


Sue...

carmen said...

thks guys..
heh, playin in the rain is damn fun..hope to play again..not now though..and not in front of the house..muakss..hah..but i know walking home in the rain is no fun, wearin the pinafore..ewww..anyway, just try to enjoy it if you have to do it..

carmen said...

all right..still reminiscing?? woah..cool man..haha..hope to not just run in the rain..but get a unforgettable play-in-the-rain..muaksss..love it..
thks a lot..same goes..