Friday, October 29, 2004

Dainty Havoc

just cant make up my mind. according to the horoscope, a libran can hardly make his/her decision easily. it contributes a lot of scratching the hell out of your head. this is sooo ... me.

i've always found myself in dilemmas. whenever i want to do something, i just cant do it readily. it's either the other side of my brain asking me not to do or just do it! it's times like these when i got stranded.when i ask for others' opinions, they'll just ask me to think about it and figure it out by myself. what's the point of it? i mean, if i know what to do then why will i waste my saliva and ask something that i have already had my final answer? you close the door behind you and do you ever turnaround when you're in a rush? probably no. does it all even make sense to you then?

my emotions are always ruined by the unexpected occurrences. i believe everybody feels the same too. a typical malaysian will just keep everything on the low and go with the flow. what's with the others then? we have the clue.

i'm in a predicament of trying to decide whether or not to take the part-time job.

2 comments:

LYH said...

wow.....impresive english..
btw
wat the hell is dainty havoc...???
hehe
(i found out my english suc)...

hey...human hav 2 side of brain...
left and right....i think u knoe that..hehe
so we face problem like we used to....
but ....the only difference is...that we solved it....=D

hmm..interesting question...
when i am in a rush...all i care is about the thing infront..
not lookin back...unless...i saw...my love..
or something else..=D
hehe

hey...life is a mystery...
anything could happen...
so...precious ur life right now...
be4 it ends...=D

part-time job...gud..
i am searching for one too..hahaha..
but my pay is better...haha..
=D
anyway...加油...gambateh....do ur best..=D

Anonymous said...

hey.....sometimes....ppl really cant make the choice 4 u.....its bcause they dont really know how u feel or wat u actually think.....they will sure help u if they really can.....i think at least i will......but...sometimes....haiz...glad u hav make ur decision by now......


Sue...