Saturday, October 16, 2004

Evening Post

goodbye to the rainy day.

with my current mode, i like the weather now better. i've always liked the rainy days, not these days in the evening though, especially when i'm feeling glum.

as i came back from a friend's church, i walked a short distance in the rain alone just now. it was just a mere drops of tears from the sky on me, but when it started to cry unstoppably heavy, i found a shelter and called my mom there to bring me home. thanks for the help of God, for sending such a kind-hearted worker there to lend me a hand. i lurve my home, it's the best place which i can let my hair down and feel so beautiful.

perhaps, life is really beautiful. we just gotta see it and feel it.

2 comments:

LYH said...

sometimes...life is beautiful..
but ..
occasionally..
u will face problems..
and u world go UP SIDE DOWN..

u know how it feels like..

in the past...life is beautiful for me..
but now..
life sux..

i hope i will be gud soon..
soon..
=D

Anonymous said...

yes....n u really should....always sad 4 something that is over....cherish every moment....k?....luv...


Sue...