Thursday, November 04, 2004

Numb

havent been blogging for days, i miss it so much. ever since i started my part-time job, i feel like my days are jam-packed. it just feels so. it's really tiring although i dont have much to do. wake up in the morning, go to school in search for some roars which is a total joke, come back home for slightly a rest then get off to work; this is my circle of each day. except for the days i skip school. these days wont be long though, the holiday is just around the corner. 4 more days to go, i think.

there will be a family reunion this sunday at my grandpa's place, cant wait to meet all of them especially my grandpa; wondering how he has changed since the last time i met him. i've been waiting for that day to come so desperately. in addition, i missed out a lot of opportunities to visit him despite my hectic days and the time didnt match. what a world i live in! or should i say a coincidence? there are never gonna be barricades in front blocking my way there this time man!

talking about reunion, it brings me into another confusion. i have been frowning for days (yes, days!) to decide whether or not going to a conference held by the interact club. i am indeed an interactor, for that matter. and now, another big question mark's in my head!! a primary 6 reunion that is. i havent made up my mind just yet. the excuse for not going would be my job. yet, here it rows again, my mind. please show me the ray of light, to go or not to go?

i am made numb by the decisions i have to make and sorry for bugging you. you know who you are. so sorry and thank you by the way.

***
chill out corner: Bush won! what a lame joke!
it doesnt affect me much though, i mean why should i?

5 comments:

kaishin said...

keep up...
not a bad pastime, reading ur posts.
at least it improves my english ;) realy.
i'm an indecisive person too.
btw... quite surprised to c "Neng Hsiang" there, i noe him too, primary fren
and... ur frens care u alot huh..? lots of comments..
=D
gd luck in everything.

Anonymous said...

Read ur notes = English lesson....
So i Never read ur notes...coz lazy....but dun giv up...

Er.....my English very poor.....juz get 50% average...
So this is wat i can write....keep well ya!^^




*~*>>>SkyDropZzz<<<*~*

Anonymous said...

hey yi yun here... hehee...
oh well..... u can't do anything right? just have 2 go with the flow i guess.... hhmm....

Anonymous said...

Wei...sei carmen.....yee yi and yi yun is who...?

Y nvr introduce to me.....><.....




*~*>>>SkyDropZzz<<<*~*

Anonymous said...

hmmnm....u r having a primary 6 reunion same date as the conference or later?....haih.....good luck on making decision la........


Sue...