Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tiramisu

can you believe this?? haha, colleen celebrated my birthday just now with my friends!! a really belated birthday!! exactly a month, even later than that! i really appreciate it!!! it was so much fun spending time eating the voracious, lip-smacking tiramisu!! wow, it was soo cool!!

this is all planned! god has given me another big surprise this time around. i woke up late today; overslept. keke, when i finally fought my way there, colleen told me that there would be a debate later on, it was so startling!! i had nothing filled in my mind, except the schedule of visiting the hell and forecasting what to do next, coz i was most probably not familiar with the hell-thingy, hehe. put aside the debates, i did took part before. hey, at least not today!! what a rush when i had already overslept and greeted everyone wrongly in the morning!!

my oh my, tiramisu, i even licked the rich cream, with my tongue of course, haha.. the 'birthday girl'!! hmm, planning to go out again for movies haha!! =) what a wonderful morning, words cant really describe my feelings right now. i'm just beggaring description over this!!

it's really made my day!! hope everything goes right later on. muakss!!

Tiramisu, Tiramisu, tiramisu... awww!
zillions of thank yous to Secret Recipe for coming out with such incredible recipe!! there're still some left in the fridge, gonna eat it now!! so long, farewell and ciao!!! *laugh out loud*

3 comments:

LYH said...

hmm.
mmmm....*hungry*...grrrr...
tiramisu.....arrrr...
i love it...
i wish i can taste it...
crap...i am hungry now....-.-'''

well..life is a mystery....anything can happen....but....suprise...sure will happen...=D

anyway...
wish u again..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...birthday gal..

btw...i will try to buy a present for u...hehe..
and ss....hehe
=D
i will give u..when i go back..=D
cheerz

Anonymous said...

carmen.....sorry ar!!!!....our present also not yet giv u......i think next time i will avoid sharing.....cause costing 2 much time.....sorry la.....v will giv u as soon as possible......u really enjoy eating tiramisu rite?.....haih.....again.....eating stuff.....


Sue...

J said...

I love Tiramisu!
My favorite cake...