Monday, November 22, 2004

Contennial District Interact Conference 2004

i'm dead worn out! exhausted man!! no idea what makes me feel so, the trip was meant to be those kind of useful-thingy (tips) for our future. should i state the first day's programme down here and you tell me your views.

day 1
1400-1415 : interactors to be seated in the hall
1415-1425 : arrival of invited guests & rotarians
1430 : arrival of guest of honour district governor, dato' ir a.p. perumal
1435 : raising of flags
1440 : singing of national anthem
1450 : roll call of interact clubs
1500 : welcome speeches & key note address by the guest of honour
1600 : tea break
1615 : a talk on 'rotarians examples to youth by pp charlie chan
1700 : a talk on 'what's next after interact club' by pp zaini mufti
1745 : briefing on team building
1845-1945 : dinner
2000-2230 : performance by interact clubs & social activities
2245 : light supper
2300 : good night

so that was the first day. you can see that it's really healthy, needless to mention the consequtive days. i kind of appreciate it because it has changed my views of seeing things. i will not state it here but you may find it out yourself. i have no idea whether my friends have changed any but i can tell ya, i do. this is definitely for real. friends? i did meet a few of them. they were cool. they accompanied me when i was searching everywhere for a companion. by the way, it was still imperfect as i still had my lonely times. sigh. 'who doesnt?', you'd say, hehe.

guess next year i'm not going. the reason? no no, this conference worths it. the reason is just as simple as the h-u-g-e examinations i'm going to sit for. just as i think about it, i released a sigh of relief because i went to the conference. no regrets. big thank yous for my friends who enthusiastically wasted saliva on me. pardon? did i say the word 'wasted'? oh noo...
it was meant to be a joke, ignore it.

photos are attached hereby. enjoy!


i love it here, the serenity. Posted by Hello


rotary club of pudu.  Posted by Hello


interact club of my school. cheers guys. Posted by Hello

'i dont know what your destiny will be, but one thing i know, the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who sought and found how to serve.' -Albert Schweitzer

Service Above Self. Create A Better Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lien Yiny said...

Dearest Carmen,
Honestly, I really enjoyed reading tis blog... Itz simply becoz the nice photos u have attached here and I was also involved in tis 3 dayz 2 nitez camp, with u... yeah, now that u appreciate my effort for beggin u to go for tis conference. I'm here to say... no prob, as long as u enjoyed urself and make my saliva worth it.. hehe =) Yup, same opinion here, since the day I went there, honestly, it was like having a nice ride with nothing to lose but everything to gain. Dont u think so? at first, I certainly angree that the organizing committee were rather cruel to seperate all of us for being in the same group. haha... by the end of the day, I should thank them for doing so coz i got to noe many nice frenz from others schools... juz like u, rite? Not to mention, I got to noe u better also during the three dayz.. hehe... Overall, I juz wanna say thank you for supporting Interact activities. Cheerz!

Anonymous said...

no regrets!!!...glad all of us can really hav funn during the 3 days.....yeah!!!


Sue...

LYH said...

hmm..
well...hope u hav fun..
i think this program will totally change a person..
and help a person...
buh sometimes..it will be worse....:D

anyway
hope u hav a gud time..
cheerzzzz..
=D