Thursday, November 18, 2004

Youthy Trip

for some reasons, i couldnt get connected for few days. now that i'm back, i have to leave for a trip to shah alam for three days. therefore, i must capture this opportunity to blog. else, i would have left my blog deserted for another few days. i just cant let myself to treat my alter ego like this.

wondering how the trip will be like... i'm just curious about it, but it doesnt really distract my activities or motions. kinda weird huh? it cracks my head; not the trip but this odd feeling. this looks so seemingly familiar to me when it's not in reality. how could this be?

for your information, it's held by the interact club. yeah, i've finally made up my mind. i'm going. i'm taking off tomorrow. be good, i'll be back. hehe, you're definitely allowed to miss me when i'm not here. muaks!

2 comments:

LYH said...

hmm...well u hav neglected...ur blog..
for a long time alredi

buh well..u got a job....at least u do something....useful...instead being a couch potato

=D

Anonymous said...

hey....i m nervous u know.....oh man....dont know wat's the activities n so on.....well...most of all....i m away from my family....i dont really get used 2 that....haiz.....well.....hope v hav a great time....


Sue...