Tuesday, August 19, 2008

had i known how

on the maternal side, grandpapa is in the hospital while grandmama is falling into depression. i am just right here, in aussie, having the so-called 'time of my life' which i just updated in my facebook but screw it doin nothing to help. wtf. what in the world is wrong? i hate myself for having such a feeling; an uncertain gesture that i projected in front of jet, that im not as worried. please give me a slap straight to my face.

somebody keeps calling on my cellphone but on the screen its shown as 'no caller id' for a fucking 736437468 times. i wonder what disease has been rectified as being contagious again. would you please stop calling, my indecisiveness is killing me, not knowing if i should pick it up or let it ring by itself or put it in vibrate mode, for god's sake! cool, you have stopped calling. damnnit.

i have no idea how to put this in words though i reckon im having a negative feeling now? i just keep so much to myself, so many things i feel like letting it out, but there's always a barricade in the way. something's been filling up my mind, i cant trust nobody. my 'beloved ones' are too occupied for me whereas i have all the time for myself and myself alone.

shit, my phone is crying for me again. should i?
i finally picked up the damn call, there was no response to it. i guess you're rather wtf-ed by it too. okay, i wont let it interfere me. cheers babe. pooh. only the 'LEGENDwait for it.......tedmarshallbarneyrobinlily-DARY' can feed me. =)

off i go.

2 comments:

ye3hong said...

How I met your Mother!!!
Its the BOMB!!
its Legen- wait for it, wait for it
-Dary!!

Buahahahha

take care babe, you will do good! =)

carmen said...

hahhaa yea babe, love that show!!! hehe, and with yr 'waitinforit' made me laugh harder than before lol