Wednesday, August 13, 2008

hope

i never once in my life thought i would feel this way. you give me hope, please dont take it away from me, too soon. when i thought all is well planned, and i would choose to walk this path my way, the way i wanted it to because that, subtly is also due to the fact that i have not much options to make, you're telling me to catch this golden dolphin from the ocean now. this isnt another multiple choices question, for which most of us would assume it's easier as to be compared with the long-demanded answer in the long questions because it is either too easy but tricky or too difficult but indeed an obvious answer right there, if you have done enough revision.

that only happens when you have made good preparation.
but what do i have?

all that i can offer now is devoting my time to the solitary community, make myself a companion to those of need whenever they are wretched or feeling lonely or better off indulging myself in the air by doing something of nothing.

in canberra, there was a time when i could choose to take picture with the words: fear, joy, happiness, passion, hope, mystery... you name it! being as indecisive as i am, my mind started its brain juice flowing doin the math, of which to pick. well, you could possibly be thinkin, why wont i just take the photo with all of the words? though for the record if you only opt for one, you somehow dedicate it as the ticket to somewhere down your deepest core. it is indeed unique.

how i hope something i yearn for this time will happen. when you want something so much, so much that you almost think about it every milisecond of the day, trust me, you'll evetually got left with nothing. i have no idea why, it sucks. but i really want this right now. please. could i?


as it appears on your screen, i chose Eternity. beneath it you see a creepy astounding Fear and i preceded the word Devotion while casual for me then, unfortunate for me now, Hope was captured with an only E.

and i pray that all goes well for you and i.

No comments: