Friday, August 22, 2008

silence is golden

has my egoism engulfed me yet? i cannot take this any longer, i feel like busting it all up. the feeling is getting stronger and more and more surreal. knowing how lame i am, i wont raise my voice. if its toward my family, i'll have no doubts. i will definitely have them suffer my toad-like screech, yeah hate me. cuz i dont like myself too. but mind you, my family values within me is extremely high. so high that you wont wanna mess with it. lol. dont be afraid, im gentle. lol.
so there, my egoism, erh, NOT egotism, i dont talk about it. people with it should really do a self-actualization. it fears me. sigh, so how? tell me. talk to me. perhaps im better off with silence, until the world crashes down on me. the second thoughts in my head is killing me.. right, i deserve a better treatment than this.

why am i always the one anticipating?

No comments: