Monday, September 22, 2008

ill

as i was waking up to the early morning at earthly hours, i found myself being late. and to make things worse, i fell ill - i have bad cough and flu. and i feel cold. that is very rare. so yea, im sick! im not proud to say that but i just feel so pathetic; away from home and you're sick. i so totally feel it now. the moment i was coming down from my bed, i had the feeble energy in me. still, i had to rush. no matter how long i wanted to sigh, how long i wanted to just stand there, being numb. time was moving and ticking so constantly. i had to dash.

things are still hot in the oven. i just got started. i cant complain.

perhaps i'll crap more tomorrow because my bladder is full now and the menstruation is hitting me. i feel terribly horrible. so uneasy. see u soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care la.
i guess u understand my post when i was sick. 33 hours on bed! lol.
somehow i want a chat box here. much more easier dun u think so ?

jet

carmen said...

chat box? no one will scribble there... lol

Anonymous said...

Take care. Of course, go for the doctor if you need it!