Sunday, September 21, 2008

six days

i am truly lethargic. i have inadequate sleep these few days, as i come to think about it. the pathetic reason that leads to that is simply because the air-conditioner in the room is not cold enough, friends know me, and you knw me, i cant sleep if it's too hot. hell yeah, that's how you wake me up. and for the record, out of certain circumstances, my instinct got me to a drink last night. yeah, right after my shift.

my philipino friend, Jane called up to ask if we should go to the marriot hotel for a drink, hesitantly, i doubted for a while because i was thinkin if i should do laundry last night. my mouth murmured a yes when my heart said no. so there, i went! well, to be frank, i knew i was going but i just wanted to cling onto the phone for abit. i was telling myself, i should start having fun from here rather than keep thinkin back the memories that i had with a couple of friends and more importantly my family.

seriously, i didnt think i would have this feeling. this is, everything on my own. haha, alrighty, i wont go back to the ole negativity.

so there, i went. last night - the living room @marriot. we ordered baileys chocolate icecream shake, yeah tht was a mistake. lol. but i still love baileys. =) then we had cranberries and pizza. some guys just kept offering drinks. well, i drank a chardonnay/blanc. bumped into this englishman, he claimed that shanghai is the best city he's ever lived. well, what can i say, i havent been there, and for sure i will, someday. i know i will, too.

oh well, about the workplace, the hotel. the hotel royal. the one at the queen street. they thought i was from private school or something, go figure. and everyone thought i came from the philipines. wht ridiculous. lol. and about the presentation, i've gotta tie my hair up really neatly in a hairnet/tube. and there shouldnt be any strands of hair that is to be seeeen, wht the heck! ' i want you to look like the airstewardess' shit, in my heart i was saying, jetstar's cabin crew can have ponytails. ' and please take constant care about your face, not forgetting to apply lotion or moisturiser on every part of your body' sigh. i'll just spray my hair with the hairspray or apply gel till it becomes dry. ah, look at my dry skin! and whts more funny, 'never walk out without your pantyhose'! wtf. gaahh~~ thanks for her kind reminder.

homesick. so jet thinks its funny. im getting over it! give me some time, will ya? and my friends, i wonder where they have gone. people assume i'll just make new friends here and forget about evryone. dont you think its a little too redundant? how could someone forget good memories. anyone, tell me?

jane and i. with the drinks and the 2-slices-left cheese pizza.
geeeeeeeeeee~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"how could someone forget good memories. anyone, tell me?"

I dont remember us having any good memories. anyone, tell me? :P

BTW jane looks cute ;)

carmen said...

haha, yes she is! *hint hint* lol

to top it all, damn u! =)