Wednesday, September 17, 2008

life in singapore

this is gonna be a random post. just a slight stream of consiousness. so please, pardon my rambling and do miss me. because i do.

i thought i could handle everything on my own. i said to myself that i will try everything ahead, whichever that's gonna fall on me, anything, anyhow, on my own. im just wretched out. i have no other words to say.

perhaps i havent really tried adapting to the new environment, i will try to look at it the other way, the positive side. im pretty sure i can make it. i keep telling myself that life would be better, everything will be just fine once i have come to make new friends or join the new society.

can u imagine me, not goin online for even a day? frankly speaking, it is like hell to me. i was just lying on my bed, sad to say, tears caught my eyes, came streaming down my cheek.. i never intended that to have occured to me, i really didnt want to. i miss evrything. i miss my family and friends. as im writing this, tears are in my eyes. i cannot put it in words. i know im gonna have to be tough. i keep telling myself to face this on my own because i chose this path.

on top of that, i know i will enjoy my entire days here because i know what im doing right. i know its just the alter ego thats been stubborn. this wayward feeling that's kept within me.. believe me, i will let it go.

i will be fine. stay tuned for more of me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babeh!!!

Wow finally you get to on9!!

It's never easy to survive by your ownself. Again, the key is to make at least one friend and just help each other out during these hard times. It really works.

Also sms me your singapore mobile no, so i can gib you a call if you need some jerk to talk to lol.

Be strong - and you are on the right path :)

Anonymous said...

hey u...
rmb, everyone aso hav 2 adapt 2 new environment...no matter wat...i still lov u babe....eheheh

Jet said...

blog more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u will be fine :)

Anonymous said...

get over it. woohoo. we would like to see the future u. 悄悄的我又来了

carmen said...

Tucky ~ i've given u my mobile, hvnt i? lol and yeah i will be strong and keep missing u! =)

and my lovely sue, its been such a long time since i see u hereee...perhaps i luv u more than u do? hehe.

soma ah soma, qiao qiao de wo, you zou le. hehehehe, and tht jet ar, is having the jellybeans....hate him!! and miss u guys, miss those days!!!!!!

yeah, i will b fine!

Anonymous said...

Remember the days when you just shifted to Sri Sentosa? You told us the same thing that you couldn't adapt to the new environment. But then, look at yourself, you made a lot of wonderful friends here.

I'm sure the same will happen, it just takes some time. Believe in yourself! All the best!

carmen said...

hehe, thanks! surely will do!! =)