Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Staying Alive & Peace

i'm glad
when i'm waiting
tons of thoughts rush into my mind
it's so unpredictable
even when i'm walking with the time
it's ticking my senses away

i'm numb
at the very moment
holding my story book
with my fingers
hesitant in my mind
playing my thoughts again

still waiting
for the one to pick me up
every cars that passes by
keeps my nervous system
going insane and crazy

i'm confused
not knowing what's the purpose
somebody please tell me
the answer
for the zero i asked

carry on waiting
and still
waiting the time of your life
for the days will come
in the long run

then again
it's unpredictable
and so erratic

i'm perspiring
the unknown cells
tell it to my mind
think positively
it says

if you think you're one of the lucky ones
always bear it in your mind
if you're assuming
you're the unfortunate ones
you're wrong
there are way too many queueing
behind you
you wont notice it
by just turning around

think spiritually
it's just a matter of time

i'm broken
am like the fish
behind the glass
it's mine
me alone

i did i did
the tweety bird once cheered me
i think i saw a no one
she shrieked again

i swim again
behind the glass

yes alone
it's so sad
no one can hear me
in the murky water

they say
the world outside
has a deeper sea
can i swim
can i handle the pressure
it's hard to walk this path alone

dont you catch the idea now
we are one
in a world filled with colours
the story goes on


it's the world aids day. stay alive!
hold on to your voice behind you and think twice. you wont get infected by just a mere touch. be good to everyone else; especially them. you know who i'm referring to.

a friend of mine is celebrating birthday today. what a crash with the world aids day. no offense, dude. i might not be the first to wish you, but here's my sincerity. happy birthday, ant. would you like to request that song? =)

'you wont be infected by smiling and hugging them.'- sean p.diddy comb.

peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the 1st of dec......hmmmn.....din expect that u will b writing this down....concerning bout that....u know wat i mean.....just that.....hmmmn.....it's weird 2 read bout this.....but....well.....just wanna say that......very nice of u.....


Sue...