Sunday, January 09, 2005

1 Pillow & A Bolster

how long should i make myself to lie on bed each day? cant sleep without my pillow. and my bolster. and my comforter. hehe, whole set of it. sounds really greedy but everybody needs those. those are not luxuries but our needs; some things we require every night. well, whenever we feel like lying on bed to release our drowsiness or dizziness, whatever you call that. oh, i forgot my dog and my minnie mouse. hehe, i bet those are luxuries eh. *blush*

i am planning. 5ive hours? 6ix hours? it's no way gonna be 8ight coz i will be having this sort of feeling which is not capturing every second of my time well. in a minute, everything can change; in that particular minute might have the slight chance to own a footprint in my history.

i am so motivated right now. no confidence equals to no success.


***
be good. stay happy. take care.


No comments: