Friday, January 28, 2005

Well

i miss my blog. although i have not much to release now, i just feel like blogging something here. just wanna write something. i have no idea what to write though. it's weird eh? but i'm sure if i keep typing with my hands, words will come to me. and i guess i'll surely come out with something. who knows, it might be. maybe not. hehe.

i just wanna say that i'm really exhausted. maybe it was because of my yesterday's over-reaction watching tennis. it was a tough match. and i'm glad that marat defeated roger. i'm just hoping to enjoy a hewitt-safin final right now. it's not too much to ask, isnt it?

well, i think those thoughts have come to visit me again. this thing i'm about to write really have been awhile emerging in my brain, mind or whatever you call that. well, sometimes i think having a really whole bunch of friends can be a problem. no offense though i really think so. you might be having a big question mark in your head now. all right, you know sometimes people tend to think that a person actually has a LOT of buddies and that they eventually dont go and look for them you know, talk to them. they dont because they have in mind that you, actually have a lot of friends and you dont need them to come to you. i guess, this is wrong.

let's put it this way, if everybody thinks the same way then the one with 'lotz of friends' will be lonely. do you agree? it's basically because nobody has the urge to go for them. this is sort of unfair to them. i am always a weird one. i like to make friends with people whom the others think that he or she is well, abnormal? i think this has happened since i was still in my primary school. i dont know why. hmm, honestly not really everyone, of course there are still someone that i dont feel like talking to. this is common, isnt it? i'm still a human, i need to express my hatred or refusal at times too. it's impossible that i like everyone in this world. it's not that i'm introvert or anything like that, but friends who know me truely know that i'm a sociable person, dont i? lolz. i'll leave that to you.

by the same token, it's illogic that everyone likes you the way you are. even the very famous and renowned, albert einstein for instance, honestly it cant be that every human beings in this world stand by his side right? does it make any senses to you? this is just my point of view. my intention of writing this is i seriously have no idea, hehe.

all of a sudden, i kind of doubt my own generosity. you know, i'm not saying that i'm very generous in doing charity or the likes, uhmm well, i dont know. sometimes i just have this feeling that i'm not me, am i really that generous and kind to people? im serious now; not being sarcastic at the moment. i really doubt it. i'm lazy. i admit that but most of the time when i'm in front of my dad; whenever he asks me to do fundamentally anything, i tend to drag it. and eventually, he thinks that i'm not being helpful. huh, i have no words to say. my mother, well, sometimes. keke.

i'm felling so moderate right now. you know, having this stand-fan beside me and i am still wearing my pinafore, having my hair down, having the sun still shining glaringly, i dont feel hot at all. you know it's like, you have to answer this emergency nature's call but you dont have to plunge into the toilet to deal with it. now that's the feeling. i'm not very happy and am not unhappy. hehe, i do smile to myself when i'm writing this coz it's kind of ridiculous to me. i dont know what you feel about it. maybe this post is kind of confusing or too long maybe? i dont know, whatever man!

chill.

No comments: