Friday, January 14, 2005

Stepping Stone

clumsy.

forget about the equation, i feel that the word mentioned above is the urge. just in case you happen to be experiencing a day in a life like i did today then you are worth to be laughed; although it's not the end of today, i guess what that has destined to occur on me is more than enough to burst you into laughters. talking about laughters, it sounds sort of exaggerated to me all of a sudden. anyway it is somehow related, at least it's coming from the same family in a sense of involving the same exercise for your mouth.

what happened wasnt just by flicking your hair back and when you turnaround, you didnt realise that there's actually somebody standing in front of you and then, you stumbled and fell. well, just assume that you have a long hair here if you dont. all right, guess i should prep my throat and spill it all out. well, first of all i set the alarm wrongly yesterday night and i never realised it until this morning when i actually woke up for another hectic day.

i thought i was getting late and plunged into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and all. when i came out from it, i was trying to check how much time left for me to have maybe a slower motion; as in i dont have to rush the hell out of it. and then, i know that i really did not have to rush; guess what, it was merely 4.30am in the morning. a very beautiful morning.

an usual thought of a teenager like me would have the will of diving into bed again, but it wasnt for me today. i guess this is all Fate. hehe, actually i did try that out. i didnt happen to sleep and trace back my sweet dreams again ( well, i guess it was, though i cant remember..) was because of the magical water that has kept me awake; i rolled on bed for half an hour only then that i finally moved! by the way, perhaps i should thank the water for keeping me rolling on bed.

anyway, being clumsy could be one of the methods; if you are willing to spend the time i spent on bed rolling to revise your work, then it is! guess it hasnt fated to happen on me so far.

No comments: