Friday, January 07, 2005

Gosh!

this is the longest illness i ever got infected. i really dont have any words to describe my infection, if you ask me. this is too much! i cant talk smoothly now, let alone to sing. gosh, i cant express myself in a condition like that. pls hint me.

these miss you nights are the longest.

i miss my online dayz man! now that i am back to school, things noticeably have to have a change. i cannot online everyday the way i did in last two months. those were the days. this is the first day that i actually get myself connected to this computer contentedly. it's a really tough year to go indeed. i cannot predict my result but i do believe in determination and motivation. ridiculously, my friend just tried to motivate me. what did he say? he said...he said that he was going to buy me something if i really scored straight As. funny funny. despite knowing the aptitude of myself, i guess the chances are like next to none. but god knows! i am gonna endeavor my best anyway. believe in the old saying; strive hard while the iron is hot! lolz, this phrase reminds me of my alma mater's buddies who wrote that for me. thanks anyway.

i must put much effort in it in order to achieve what i want. i maturely understand that. i gotta learn to face all these on my own, now that i am alone. perhaps i am not now, but soon; is one thing i know. if you get what i mean.

give me my voice back!

1 comment:

fOeverEva said...

hey..carmen ~
dun worry bout ur exam..
juz study hard...dat's all we can do ^^
hehee
remember, when u think of studying hard..
den u muz do it ! haha
tis yr really cannot waste any time ooo..
ganbatte ~