Sunday, January 16, 2005

Out of the Blue

i was pumping my head doing my add maths exercises. i felt lazy all of a sudden and turned my face to this computer i'm looking at right now. i clicked on my brother's chinese blog and dared myself to explore it this time. i seldom visit his chinese blog but i just feel like browsing it without his presence this time. i never know why. i always have this feeling when i'm at a loss for words to describe my feelings; indescribable feelings that is. perhaps i have lack of vocabulary or in fact, i am. and now, that is so true. the feeling comes back to me again.

i miss you so badly
i still can't forget you
i dont wanna forget you
i hope you can hear me
the day you departed us
was the hardest day for us
things wont be the same again
without your stories and laughters
grandma i miss you suddenly

suddenly i'm sobbing.
suddenly i'm weeping.
suddenly why am i using so many suddenlys.

nothing lasts forever.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true enough, nothing last forever.
however, we somehow do hope for eternity.

mrJIAyu said...

nothing will last forever..really nothing....but we can try our best to keep last a little bit longer....