Monday, December 06, 2004

Another Day

after a sleepless night, i seriously am not sleepy. ask me why? no idea.

having holiday is so much fun although it's so boring at home. hey, at least i can have lunch with family. let alone family members are cool enough, it doesnt have to be bombastic-cum-expensive dishes. heh, having lunch with family is so much cooler than dinner man. not to mention breakfast; sometimes or should i say most of the time, once i wake up, it's already noon. my brothers? ditto. *laugh out loud* aiks, i, myself also havent any clue why having lunch is better. you tell me.

im so bored right now. no intentions to do my homework because i know earlier that my homework is never will be done. poor gurl. show me the way please. peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i haven do my hw also......hahhahha....well...ahem....having lunch with family is fun??.....really??......guess so.....


Sue...