Sunday, December 26, 2004

Time to Chill

guess i've been playing gunbound all these while. friends were really introducing that game to me, but i didnt really get myself hook on it, coz i never tried. now that i've tried, no idea what it calls.. is this considered as a good thing?

i've already had the answer in my mind; if i do manage my time well then, it is and vice versa. next year is, beyond doubt a big year to me and a really tough year indeed. i have no idea if i can cope it well. the only thing i can do is just try.

ridiculously i tell myself every single year that i am gonna study hard and smart in the forthcoming year. it didnt really work out that way. why? sloth. i'm trying to tell ya that i'm gonna say that to myself again subtlely. lolz.

wish i could save myself from the well blocked up with lethargy. sigh. bored now. time to chill? not again, dont feel like doing anything. so how?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...play gunbound until dont wanna talk 2 me la...huh...game r more important la....hahhahaha...okok....but....glad u hav at least something 2 do when on9....unlike me....haiz....yup....next year....sure hav lots of pressure...so...gan ba teh everyone.....


Sue...