Monday, December 13, 2004

Pastime

my little brother leaves this house again; he's going out to play badminton with his friends. badminton, football, ping pong, and lotz more... those are not my leisure pursuits, it's his, my cute little brother.

should you ask for mine, i will never know how to answer you. just leave it to yourself; to find it out yourself. only if you really wanna know. but there's one, even if you do not wanna know i'm gonna share it with you. (seems like i'm forcing you to know huh! *lolz*) i have never noticed that i have this favourite pastime, at least not until today that i actually got to realise it. guess what, i like to read story books. i just cant believe that this actually has become my hobby once i left my previous high school. it could most probably be that life there was totally hectic and stressful and i didnt even have my own life. my textbooks gravely hogged my time. that's so terrifying and killing.

hippie, i just finished Life of Pi. it's an uplifting story. it requires intellectual thinkings i guess, you know it's instilled with religions which i'm so not clear about. my brain stops responding, truely oblivious to anything that happens around me whenever i put my hands on that book. i enjoyed reading that book, yeah!

starting another one later, Vernon God Little; my favourite book!! wondering why the book has already become my favourite even i havent already started reading yet? *lolz* actually i've scanned through a few pages earlier before i get the book. =)


14 days to christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...good 4 u....can read books....i dont really know wat is my hobby....guess that i just enjoy lying around....n doin nothing....lol....especially on holidays....


Sue...