Thursday, August 10, 2006

desperate

there are just tooo many things that i want..and i need 'em..haha..i can be dead broke if i really am to spend on them now.. haha..at least day by day..lol..let me just roughly list them out..actually it's a reminder for myself..so i wont leave out anything in my list..heek!

1. get a new mobile clamshell phone from sony ericsson, w710i/z710i
2. a shade from Elle, model E18825 -reddish; maroon-
3. an mp3 player
4. new pair of sneakers, nike or skechers
5. edgy velvet cap
6. necklace - rutilated quartz to match my bangles

all right, think i'd better stop listing out..else u'd think im goin insane..somebody please grill with me..haha and i dont wanna be scrwd.

aiyo, you might be thinking, wht sort of person i am, a materialistic bimboperhaps? haha..im NOT! just that i need a new handphone so that i can have better time texting my dearest ones and one other crucial thing, mp3! ..a new shade, cuz the old one is broken and i'll need it when i'm driving on road..haha..although i havent gotten my license yet, but very soon! hehe..mp3 player..cuz i desperately need it, my motto: no music, no life!!...and have been longing for one, cuz im just not gonna spend on an ipod? at least not now..still a student, not getting from papa, what do you expect? well, what else.. owh sneakers.. okay to come clean, i have 2 nike-s..but they're like worn off alrdy wey..alright so to just get one, but this is not that important in my list..hehe..okay here it comes..my velvet cap..sigh, how pathetic, havent really come across any that really catches my eyes..so..have to wait..hehehe..and now it's the necklace, despite having one bangles which actually aspires me to wear everyday..haha..guess i'll just need one necklace, so that i can wear everyday, on any occasions..well guess im tired of changing..and i should settle down on ONE particular thing..lol..just some kinda accesorrieess..dont think over the bound! haha..all right..

sway me now!!!

wow.. jd fortune is one hawt hunk!im so obsessed with him..well, with his dirty looks hha..it aint not pretty baby..oh shit man, he's coming to town aiks..i cant even watch him live cuz i have stuff bugging me on tht damn day..well just as i should give it a try of thumbing my freaking way there..haha..wonder wht's gonna happen? is everyone okay with that? lolz, i wont be o-phucking-kay then..and im missing out a load of nice meetings..phuck it. i want to go shopping!!! anyone out there who is willing to bring this abandoned kid out just yet? argh. please say yes, i want to go klcc...out of a sudden..you know something? there's this pc fair coming up, i might not have anything to do there, just feel like goin? just feel like getting out of my world..

okok, you know what conscience really is? do you think it is the same for everyone? haha, i define it for my own sake. damn, it can be varied and is determined by the environment the individual grows up in, therefore sometimes acting rather unscrupulously, me. but i reckon they do have a distinct conscience somewhere, deep down. as for myself, it's innate. hehe sometimes you'd think im of no sense, but that doesnt mean i dont think, i only choose not to use it. well papa says acting foolish at times are pleasant and smart act. so basically this is my world. i dont just act foolishly, im senseless freak. shudders.

No comments: