Sunday, August 20, 2006

feathers

what's the point of living? why are you here when you have better things to do? are you aware of what's gonna happen next? on you? on others? your friends? and your family? all right, no intentions to make you wonder..

it's my time again, im feeling myself again.. all by myself.

where're all my friends? yeah friends i have alot, but have you ever pondered if he/she will think of you in advance when there's something ahead? might be, fine. noone can ever tell of what other's thinking, that's awesome. you never know what's on my mind. or rather what's in my mind. we practise a gap. good. i wonder what you're doing, imagine where you are.. everyone's changing, i havent a clue; am i the same?

we're living together with our family, aren't you? have you ever thought if you guys will still be the same when you grow old? together with them, i am afraid. people never know how crucial it is to treasure the times you have to just be with them, the next thing you know, chances just slipped away..mind you there shall be no regrets in life. sigh.

a part of me wants to grow old. a part of me says no. cuz i still wanna be my papa and mama's baby girl. but there's something that whispers to me ears i'm no longer one. what am i?

i'm a brat who believes in fairy tales.

betcha'd get this post's title wrongly, so dont speculate.

1 comment:

LYH said...

Life changes from time to time. Our Life journey is a timeline of our life. At certain age in YOur timeline you will leave ur Home and stay alone or with a partner. ITz growing up.

Ur looks and body has betrayed you carmen. Mine too. I wish to be the young easy going boy i used to be. But somehow my body grows.

Life is kinda vague sometimes. Itz Unpredictable and yet Predictable. Life is full of paradoxes.
But when u grow. U wil know that you need to change to be an adult.

Feathers. Reminds me of the feathers of peaceful white pigeons. for some reason.

Cheerz =D