Wednesday, August 16, 2006

more than that

okiekockie... shall i just strike out the shade i wanted to buy few days ago? cuz i've made up my mind, and i've already bought anotherr shade for myself! haha.. right, screw the staff there, the only shade i wanted to buy is sold out, and this time around i've discovered a better one, and of course more suitable..so i'm just totally satisfied with it.. cant wait to go out now!! haha..just in the mood to go out, wonder why? lol, to try out the shade-lah.. for your information, it's by the same brand too, Elle, more expensive, more reasonable..make sense? no, it doesnt, haha cuz i love it, that's why i am tHiss excited..feel like being on the stage of reincarnation, again..i'm no longer living in someone else's afterglow, but my own shade!! alll right, wanna check out my shade? meet me when i see you, and you will see!! =)

well, im just gonna zip off my wallet? remember what i've mentioned in the last post, i cant control myself, well well welll...i have to..wait a minute though, something might be badgering me mentally that i have to spend thisss much to enjoy my freaking life? okay, there's always the time of the year that we should spend and spend and spend and then use and use and dispose? lol...it's time for me to stop spending.. i guess it's making sense now.. aight seriously, i love all the things i bought within these few days..and should i plan for my lovely's birthday gifts, i would be a total cow now..thank god i worked.

4 comments:

Lien Yiny said...

i'm so desperate to shop now! come teman me! LoL! can't wait for merdeka sale.

oh btw, do u have to insult THAT much? =P

carmen said...

oh well, did i???

lol..no prob no prob, come let's go!! ahh...dont i suppose to stop spending? hehhee...

LYH said...

u WorkD? xDD
haha

at one stage of human life, we startd to spend a lot. If u cannot control urself u will become "Pok Kai". ^^

sometimes Restriction is also a good thing. =D

carmen said...

definitely, ant.. make sure u have tht kinda...RESTRICTION in mind toO! heek!

that's alwayss a good thing dude!