Tuesday, August 22, 2006

spa

bumped into an mp3 yesterday, i so longed to have it. guess what, (what-lah) i didnt buy any. damn this is because i've promised myself not to overspend this month, and if you've always followed up what in the world's happening to me and what on earth i have been doing, you'd know or rather, think i'm an excessive spender. in fact, well, i'd say, perhaps. lol.

all right mp3s aside, i'm getting one anyway, maybe next year and most probably next year. i need to save up for now. well, you know something, i enjoyed myself to the bits today; went to Bjorn, to get myself a spa treatment. with fam, who else. okiedokiez, i had to strip naked man..imagine all over my body, with only a 79.88889% transparent plastic panty on and oh not really, that was a G-string, damn! and...my whole body, from head to toe, was touched by HER fingertips. lucky thing that came from a gal. i think the whole treatment thingy was an aromatherapy body massaging, therefore dozing-off is off the rack. she's cool. though i didnt know what actually made me trust her; her handssss ON my....lol..leave that to you.well well welll, i guess i shan't elaborate more on the process of it despite it being you-know-what, hehe. then again, you should really experience it yourself, i highly recommend it cuz you will really feel the difference!! especially when you're struggling through this damn tertiary education. just give it a try man, it does no harm but beneficial, trust me.

xx

here comes my first sigh for today. lol, not really. hehe. well, god treats me fairly, for real: my normally-only-pays-visit-once-a-month-chum-who-strives-hard-to-follow-the-2months-ghost-festival-trend (hold, while i take a deep breath, lol) acquaintance, has managed to fulfil his dream. argh, thanks for this second stopover. if you know what i mean.

1 comment:

LYH said...

lol
Wow u have experience some enjoyment and relaxation.
Mayb someday we can go to hab Spa together. lol xD

Spa.

It shud be fun. but i thought it is more of a Girl thing.