Sunday, August 13, 2006

way cool

gosh!

i arrived at klcc yesterday and was supposed to try the pc fair out, guess what, screwed plan. i ended up shopping!! and got myself two things, to be precise; one hairband and one cap from french connection, fcuk. haha, feeling really 'french connection'-ed up now.. lol if you know what i mean, despite the money-dishing-out.

all right, it's time for a self-actualization. im finding myself hard to please recently, and i know it's always there but the thing is no one has actually flooded those words straight to my face before, not even now. i realised it myself, you see. and thinking back, i guess people around me have actually hinted me this too; hard to please, as in wanting to have more or too high an expectation. whenever i am to think of all of these, the pessimitism will just get rid of me, for that matter. okay, i reckon everyone is familiar with Shakespeare already, just out of somewhere in mind, i have these, As You Like It,

all the world's a stage,
and all the men and women merely players,
they have their exits and their entrances,
and one man in his time plays many parts.

i've always known this well but just a few days back i came across these lines again, it got me thinking back the ol' times.. i guess i have encountered this only when i joined a workshop - when i was young, alright, younger.. really admire Shakespeare how he could have this sorta view towards, life? and somewhere in Macbeth, did he mean life's actually boring? or perhaps he had already forgotten the brevity of life, or something similar. who knows eh? fine, why do i admire him? you dont agree with me because you're feeling exactly how he used to be? well, stay put..cuz i have my own explanations. He didnt recall all the good times that he had had with the close ones when he was feeling both down and hopeless? in life, we tend to forget about the little excitement when we're extremely broken; all the negative things will just gush in, without approval. how do we not have a good control of that? why didnt God give us this humanity, of knowing what is right and DO what's right. we're keen on falling apart, it seems.

i am, indeed. it's hard to control myself.

coping with that, we have to grab hold the what we call, the little enlightenment, from Him. after all the pot of gold is from the same knothole. He would be more than willing to help us i believe. God is kind and fair, in a rationalist's mind. what about me? funny.

i will never forget about the list of things that i want. next up is my shade. (damn, i know pc fair has got cheap mp3 from LG, but outta stock!! good gracious! why did my friend tell me this??!)

i should give myself a treat.

No comments: